With a fresh new colour scheme for 2020, the Pinehurst’s well thought-out design makes it popular with those looking for the perfect weekend bolthole. Combining a spacious layout with some great practical features, the Pinehurst takes care of all the necessities – so all you need to do is relax!
The Pinehurst’s generous utility room makes it a hit not only with pet owners but with those with young children in the family – and it comes complete with handy storage seat and coat hooks.
The kitchen really is the heart of your holiday lodge – and the Pinehurst’s is no exception, boasting a double larder, integrated appliances and a wonderful island unit.
Cut the clutter with the smart storage in both the eaves and loft of the Pinehurst.
Length of the roof – 13165mm
Width including barge boards – 6620mm
Height to roof apex – 4030mm
Room by Room Features
- Feature fireplace with flame effect electric stove fire
- Freestanding TV unit and coffee table
- Feature bay window
- Gas central heating system featuring high-efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Wall mounted TV point (bracket not included)
- Three-piece suite including love seat and scatter cushions
Kitchens / Dining
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Integrated microwave
- Double cavity gas oven/grill with glass splash-back and extractor fan
- Feature pendant lighting
- Freestanding dining table and high-backed chairs
- Central island unit with storage and bar stools
- Vanity unit with inset wash basin
- En Suite – Quad shower enclosure with thermostatic shower
- En Suite – Wash basin mounted on vanity unit
- Bath with overhead shower and screen
- Kingsize bed with lift-up storage system (in selected models)
- Mirrored dressing area and stool
- Bedside cabinets
- Bedding pack
- Feature upholstered headboard
- Walk-in wardrobe